Red Bull's motor racing consultant Marko confirmed that the 24-year-old Australian will have to slim down.
"He doesn't really eat bacon anyway," the Austrian told Bild newspaper.
"But maybe he will have to do some special training to trim some muscle in certain places," added Marko.
Also in Formula 1 News:
- Only Raikkonen to drive longer Lotus at Monza (09/06/13)
- Hamilton, Dennis, move to patch up broken relationship (09/06/13)
- Mexicans Perez, Gutierrez, expect 2014 home race (09/06/13)
- 2013 Italian GP (Practice): Formula One F1 LIVE Streaming, Timing, Weather & TV Coverage (09/05/13)
- Alonso pulls out of F1 'silly season' (09/05/13)
- Computers damaged in Marussia factory fire (09/05/13)
- New Jersey out, Mexico in as 2014 calendar emerges (09/05/13)
- Pay-drivers 'wrong' for Force India - Mallya (09/05/13)
- Tost compares Vettel to 'Senna, Prost, Schumacher' (09/05/13)
- Alonso best paid driver in motor sport - Forbes (09/05/13)
- Vettel denies Ricciardo signing makes him 'no.1' (09/05/13)
- Monza marshals threaten to strike (09/05/13)
- Button wants Honda reunion in 2015 (09/05/13)
- Kubica admits multiple days in Mercedes simulator (09/05/13)
- Webber To Make Flying Aussie Visit To Host Tribute Night For A Great Mate (09/04/13)
- Sirotkin to attend Monza race with Sauber (09/04/13)
- 2014 Austrian GP race date still moving (09/04/13)
- Di Resta, in Italy, admits Ferrari 'a dream' (09/04/13)
- F1 legend Andretti backs Ricciardo move (09/04/13)
- Lotus owner committed to F1 for now - Lopez (09/04/13)