F1, Formula 1, NASCAR, IndyCar, MotoGP, ALMS, And More!
z


Aug 21, 2014 - 06:41 PM
Top News!
Rumors Edition!
Upcoming Racing! (Updated)



Top Stories
· 2014 Bristol: NASCAR Truck Race Results - Keselowski, Ford Win! (Aug 21, 2014)
· 2014 Milwaukee: IndyCar Race Results - Power, Chevrolet Win! (Aug 17, 2014)
· 2014 Michigan II: NASCAR Sprint Cup Race Results - Gordon, Chevrolet Win! (Aug 17, 2014)
· 2014 Czech Republic GP: MotoGP Race Results - Pedrosa victory ends Marquez winning streak (Aug 17, 2014)
· 2014 Milwaukee: IndyCar Starting Line-Up & Race Preview (Aug 17, 2014)

Previous Top Stories!


Hot Rumors!
· F1: Rumours tip Lotterer for Caterham race debut ? (Aug 19, 2014)
· F1: Toro Rosso next team set for 'nose news' ? (Aug 19, 2014)
· F1: Gutierrez in talks with 'other teams' for 2015 ? (Aug 18, 2014)
· F1: Verstappen To Get 2015 Toro Rosso seat ? (Aug 14, 2014)
· F1: Nasr to Sauber seat 'possible' for 2015 ? (Aug 14, 2014)
More Rumors!


2014 Belgium GP (Practice): Watch Formula One F1 LIVE Streaming, Timing, Weather & TV Coverage
Posted by: ASkyler on Aug 21, 2014 - 06:41 PM
Formula 1 News
2014 Belgium GP (Practice): Watch Formula One F1 LIVE Streaming, Timing, Weather & TV Coverage


By PaddockTalk.com Staff Writers

The 2014 Formula One F1 season continues in Belgium at 4 AM Eastern with practice session number one for the 2013 Belgium Grand Prix at the Spa Francorchamps Circuit in Spa, Belgium. The session will run until 5:30 AM Eastern.

If you are looking for LIVE timing and scoring, be sure to check out the free service at the Formula One website. There are three different options, and has been a mainstay for Formula One F1 fans for years featuring best personal laps, sector times and more!

Practice session two will start at 8 AM Eastern, and will run 90 minutes until 9:30 AM Eastern.

For LIVE streaming, try NBC Sports Live Extra. Or you can find some contraband video on the Internet. Many of the international broadcasts make it onto the video websites... including the fabulous Skysports/BBC coverage.

For LIVE TV in the United States, you have one option - the NBC Sports Network (NBCSN) is showing practice two LIVE at 8 AM EST.

The weather today in Belgium is partly cloudy and cool. The consensus forecast is a 20 percent chance of rain. Temperatures will be the mid-60s F/ 16 C. Saturday qualifying for the Formula One F1 2014 Belgium Grand Prix is expected to be even cooler with an 80 percent chance of rain.

So enjoy! The moment we've all been waiting for is about to begin!

Be sure to keep checking paddocktalk.com for all of your Formula One F1 news, rumors and results.

 

Bookmark and Share


PaddockTalk Perspective



Also in Formula 1 News:



 
Related links
· F1 Edition
· PaddockTalk Top News
· F1 Rumors
· More about Formula 1 News


Most read story in Formula 1 News:
Brawn will 'find a way' to work with successor Lowe





Home :: _ 


All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2003-2014 by PaddockTalk.com.
Contact E-mail: admin@paddocktalk.com
Privacy