In addition to serving as the primary sponsor for the Monster Energy Cup Series No. 72 with Cole Whitt, the Florida Lottery will also participate in the NASCAR XFINITY Series season opener at Daytona International Speedway with Benny Gordon behind the wheel of the No. 44 Florida Lottery Toyota.
Gordon's last run at Daytona International Speedway was July 2016, where he qualified 12th and was unfortunately caught up in an incident near race end.
"I'm excited to return to Daytona in the No. 44 Toyota representing TriStar Motorsports. It's a great opportunity having the Florida Lottery on board as our primary sponsor as well as the continued support of VSI Racing," says Benny Gordon. "I appreciate their support and look forward to a solid weekend in Daytona."
The Power Shares QQQ 300, NASCAR XFINITY Series Race at Daytona International Speedway will air live February 25, 2017 at 3:30pm ET on Fox Sports 1 (FS1).
• Since 1988, the Florida Lottery has contributed more than $30 billion to education.
• The Florida Lottery transferred $1.69 billion to education in fiscal year 2015-16.
• The Florida Lottery has transferred more than $1 billion to education for each of the past 14 consecutive years.
• The Florida Lottery averages more than $100 million in transfers a month to education.
• Profits from all Florida Lottery games are transferred to the Educational Enhancement Trust Fund. The Florida Legislature appropriates those funds with input from the Florida Department of Education.
• Florida's public schools (Pre-K and K-12 programs) have received more than $16.4 billion since the Florida Lottery's inception.
• Florida's state universities and colleges have also benefited, receiving a combined total of more than $7.8 billion since the Florida Lottery's inception.
• More than $5 billion in Bright Futures scholarships have been awarded to more than 750,000 students in the state.
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest (c) 2003-2015 by PaddockTalk.com. Contact E-mail: [email protected] Privacy